Monday 25 April 2011

holiday

Bank holiday, a couple of years back we`d have been off out somewhere having fun,  last year at this time was roughly when we found out what the future had in store and now, well that`s just it, what now.

I`m trying to go with the flow but can`t help having ideas and trying to plan things slightly but just end up changing my mind every five minutes. I seem to have sorted my days out but the rest of the time is a problem. I`ve checked out most of the social life here but in this sleepy little town there`s not much on offer.

Nearly midnight and I`m not even slightly tired, really need to get down to the library as I`m running out of night-time reading material.

(Early morning added thought.....boy is my life dull!!!).

Extra addition, I`m really meant to be dusting and sweeping up vast amounts of dog hair from the floor, brain numbing jobs so I`m easily distracted. I know, some lively ear nectar is needed, no kids today so can disperse with headphones and turn the volume uppppp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment