Tuesday 12 April 2011

Yo-yo

One step forewords and five back, I`ll have a day that isn`t too bad then crash down again. I`d been so busy lately that the usual chaos at home had turned to mayhem (kids are off school and college for 2 weeks), so decided to have a day at home doing a tidy. Actually it`s my room that`s worst, cd`s, books, mags, dvd`s everywhere (my nocturnal time passers), I couldn`t find my boots the other morning under it all.

In the middle of my clear up a song came on the cd, ouch, I looked at Cliffs photos and that was it. I was always a bit of a daydreamer but now an hour passes in an instant and there I am stuck to the spot, staring at his picture crying again.

The song, it reminds me of those lazy Sunday mornings, "Nip down and get us a coffee" he`d say, so it was the coffee I usually spilt on the bed. From Aqualung here`s a more recent version of this pretty song.





No comments:

Post a Comment