Saturday 16 April 2011

Tired

A combination of lack of sleep, rushing about and bad diet are catching up on me, I`m feeling worn out (I actually forgot to post my nieces birthday card in time as sometimes the days and weeks seem to merge into each other).

I don`t enjoy food anymore and tend to eat when my stomach starts to audibly rumble or I start to feel slightly giddy and then it`s a quick fix from Greggs the bakers in the form of a doughnut to get the old blood sugar up. I even resorted to readymeals for a while but couldn`t be bothered eating a whole one and they`re too expensive to keep on ending up in the dogs.

Thinking about it I live on a diet of coffee, sugar, multivitamins and cigarettes. I used to worry about the smoking, always trying to cut down, now I don`t give a toss. Late last year a doctor said the heavy smoking would shorten my life "yeah, I know" I said with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment