Thursday 9 June 2011

Break

I`m thinking I`m needing a break away, though not to foreign climes. Everyone seems to be heading off on holiday and coming back showing off their tans but the sunbathing thing isn`t for me I`d get bored sitting about by a pool all day. Devon would be the first choice, I could go for a paddle but that was our place and I can`t go back, at least not yet. Then there`s Cornwall, never been, we were going to go there together last summer, so another place I can`t face yet. Maybe get the maps out tonight and see, mental note, avoid travel that involves Birmingham railway station as I get hopelessly lost in there. (in general my sense of direction is terrible).

The vast amount of jobs needing done round the house have come to a standstill, I`ve not being sitting about on my bum I`ve just been so busy with other things. Talking of bums, another mental note, do not wear low cut jeans that are now a bit too big and short tops to work, my manager said every time I bent over I was frightening customers away, <laughs>, well they shouldn`t be looking.

1 comment:

  1. Sue....maybe you could try the National Motorcycle Museum there in Solihull...close by, not to der to get in. As far as getting there, there must be a way.

    I went last year when i was over and loved it.

    ReplyDelete