Wednesday 1 June 2011

Open book

Here I am surrounded by rolling hills and thatched cottage villages at every turn, it`s lovely but on browsing You tube I found the two things I miss about home or should I say my former home.

The sea, although I don`t miss those freezing biting winds that stung the fingers, toes and ears despite being well wrapped up in winter woollies.



And those wide open spaces just a few miles inland.


I won`t be moving back but whether I stay here or move on is a bit of an open book.

1 comment:

  1. I have been on holiday the last 2 weeks and went to my sister's in Wiltshire and the Brecon Beacons, then back home to the seaside and sort of felt good to see it when I got home. I suppose I would miss the sea if I moved away, what I wouldn't miss is the piles of seagull droppings that now cover my bike!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete