Thursday 9 June 2011

Comments

This is a terrible way to have to answer comments but I still can`t comment as me.

Yeah Tim it is good, I`ve been to the museum several times. once when our mate was in plaster after having his leg rebuilt (roundabout and vintage motorcycle collision). I remember we had a great deal of pleasure (perhaps piss-taking) when he had to use the chair lift thingy to get him and wheelchair up to cafe. (there was an extra up/down control just where we were standing, great fun!!).

Although we don`t have a train station (seemingly closed years back, where the tracks used to run are now cycle-ways), the nearest is only an hours bus journey away, so I could head anywhere really. Just  that when you`ve got to change trains with only a few mins to find your connection and in those big stations every train company have their own rep all in different colour blazers and you can`t find the right one to ask which platform you`re meant to be on. Birmingham station, first time there I remember being lost in that dark rabbit warren of a place, hunting down a platform, it was a Saturday tea-time, place was crowded with shoppers and football fans. I did make my connection but only just and now try to avoid the place. (small town girl, who`s used to a place with two platforms where friends Dad did the shunting).

The outcome will probably be that I can`t decide where to go, the weeks will fly by, it will be Autumn and I won`t have gone anywhere yet. I also find the thought of going off for a week on my own a bit strange. Haha, I know, one of those Saga holidays (wonder if I`m old enough yet??!!). Only kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment